Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Solmar: $38.25 for a 6-course tasting menu for 1 person (value of $76)
Buy now for only $38.25
What you get
- $38.25 for a 6-course tasting menu for 1 person (value of $76), including:
- 1st course: a glass of Porto Cabral
- 2nd course: a soup of your choice between the Caldo Verde (typically Portuguese kale soup) OR the shrimp bisque
- 3rd course: an appetizer of your choice amongst the chef codfish OR the grilled squids OR the Lisbone pan-seared mussels OR the Mirandela alheiras (chicken and veal sausages considered as one of the seven wonders of Portuguese gastronomy)
- 4th course: a main meal of your choice amongst the Portuguese confit and duck breast OR the seafood and monk platter OR classic pork fillet and clams OR the fish trio
- 5th course: a delicious dessert amongst the Algarve trio OR the Belem pasteis and a lemon souffle
- 6th course: table side flambé coffee
- *The menu can be adapted to vegetarians
- Come and discover the gastronomical flavours of Portugal in a romantic setting
- Your tasting menu will be served by qualified professionals that want you to enjoy an unforgettable evening
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 8 coupons for personal use and 8 additional to offer as gift
1 coupon valid per person / per visit / per group
Maximum of 6 coupons per table
Offer starts February 9, 2018 / Ends May 9, 2018
Valid from Sunday to Friday, in the evening only
Not valid on February 14, 2018 / Not valid for business meetings or private events
Reservation required at (514) 861-4562 / Please mention your Tuango coupon
Present the print version of this coupon / Electronic coupons will not be accepted
This offer cannot be combined to any other offers or promotions/ No cash value
Taxes and tips not included – Please consider the offer original price and the quality of the service when you calculate the tip
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Solmar 111 rue St-Paul est
Montréal, Quebec, H2Y1G7, CA Phone: 514-861-4562
First Portuguese restaurant to open its doors in Montréal in 1972, the Solmar is a family institution that implements the generosity of the Portuguese cuisine and culture in your plate. The delicious fish, seafood and poultry dishes are prepared in the pure Portuguese tradition and accompany privately imported wines and rare portos. Fado concerts (on the weekends) fit really well with the flambé plates, in a superb traditional setting that brings you, over a meal, to the sun and sea country. Authentic service!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!