Buy now for only $28
What you get
- $28 for 2 packages DÉLICIEUSE AUDACE valid on September 7th or 8th, 2019 including per person ($56 value):
- Access to the Pavillon de Dégustation
- Access to the Dégustations VEGAS tents
- Access to the Spirits Pavilion (new)
- Access to all site activities
- 20 tasting coupons
- Official INAO cup
- Discover more than 300 Quebec local produce at the Pavillon des Dégustations
- Come and try your luck at the Mystery Wine game with professional sommeliers at the VEGAS tent
- See several artisans of the region at the Pavilion of craftsmen
- Bring children to have fun in the area of “P’tits raisins”: inflatable games, scientific kitchen and makeup
- Have a drink at Bistro SAQ and enjoy many shows such as Zébulon, Alain François, Tim Brink and more!
- Enjoy the terrace of the Académie gourmande and attend the performances of renowned chefs such as Jonathan Garnier, Geneviève Everell, Bob the Chef, Félipé St-Laurent and many others!
- Come and discover the flavors and aromas of our excellent Quebec spirits with renowned mixologist André Duncan at the brand new Spirit Pavilion
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Maximum of 2 coupons per person at purchase and 5 more to offer as gifts
1 coupon valid for 2 adults
Offer valid only for September 7th and 8th, 2019
Please present your coupon directly to the Desjardins VIP Box Office on the Pointe Merry de Magog site – at the counter “Détenteur de billets internet”
Opening hours of the site:
September 7, 2019: from 11am to 6pm
September 8, 2019: from 11am to 6pm
The event takes place rain or shine
No value after expiry
Tuango Refund Policy does not apply for this offer – NON REFUNDABLE
Fête des Vendanges Magog Orford
15 Rue Merry S , Magog , Quebec
Phone: 1-888 847-2050
It is under the theme Proud of our origins that the 26th edition of the Magog-Orford Grape Harvest Festival, presented by the SAQ in collaboration with Desjardins, is back this year. The Fête is renewed not only by greatly modifying the layout of its pavilions installed at the Pointe Merry de Magog, but also by proposing a completely refurbished gourmet space as well as beautiful novelties, such as the Pavilion of Spirits. In addition, do not miss the official launch of Jessica Harnois live #boirelocal: the 100 best wines, beers and spirits of Quebec that will take place on Saturday, September 7, from 4 pm at the VEGAS tent.
To see the all the events, click here! Information for parking)
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!