Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: CAO: $35 for a 2-hour themed chocolate workshop + a box of 24 truffles (value of $70)
Buy now for only $
What you get
- $35 for a 2-hour themed chocolate workshop + a box of 24 truffles at CAO(value of $70)
- You will learn how to make truffles (soaking and coating with a fork)
- You will taste 6 truffles + 2 Grands Crus chocolates from the Valrhona house
- The 6 flavors:
- Americano ganache (candied pamplemouse, campari, grenadine)
- Sweet salted butter caramel, Dulcey blond chocolate
- Ganache cari (spice mix) milk chocolate
- Milk and black chocolate caramel ganache
- Ganache tea chaï (chocolate and spicy) of the house Camellia Sinensis
- Lychee & peony scented tea
- You will get a box of 24 truffles
- Much more than a consumer good, chocolate comes from the large family of products closely related to the terroir, such as wine, tea or coffee. Each chocolate, from its origin and its different varieties, offers a wide range of aromas
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal.
Maximum of 5 coupons for personal use and 5 more to offer as gifts
1 coupon per person, per workshop
Offer starts September 18, 2019 / Ends November 30, 2019
Reservation required and subject to availability: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your Tuango coupon (the workshop can accommodate 8 to 10 people at a time)
Address for the courses: 7378 Lajeunesse, Montreal, H2R 2H7 / Phone: (514) 814-3084
You can choose your time for the workshop / Schedule: Thursday and Friday from 6:30PM to 8:30PM, Saturday and Sunday from 2PM to 4PM
Taxes not included
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers tuango.ca/en/pages/details
7378 Rue Lajeunesse , Montréal , Quebec
Phone: 1-(514) 814-3084
A themed chocolate workshop, taste and texture, 2 hours of fun! These user-friendly workshops will teach you how to make truffles (soaking and coating with a fork) Our chocolates are made from the finest ingredients. Rather than molded, all truffles are handmade. The result is real creations crisp, light, unctuous and tasty. Since 2001, Cao has specialized in the confection of quality chocolates. Alain, creates original flavors to awaken all the senses, gourmet alliances that will fill your mouth! Come live an original and rewarding adventure with a passionate chocolatier. These convivial workshops will allow you to taste 6 truffles + 2 Grands Crus chocolates from the Valrhona house.
At the end of the workshop each participant leaves with a box of (24 truffles), in addition to recipes.
After this experience, it is certain that you will not taste chocolate as before.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!