Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: L’Assommoir Notre-Dame: Pay $9 and get a $20 credit applicable on all food and drinks
Buy now for only $9
What you get
- Option 1: Pay $9 and get a $20 credit applicable on all food and drinks at L’Assommoir Notre-Dame
- Option 2: $99 for a 3-course menu for 2 people including a bottle of wine at L’Assommoir Notre-Dame (value of up to $160)
- This option includes: – 1 appetizer per person (value up to $20) – 1 main course per person (value up to $28) – 1 dessert per person (value up to $10) – A bottle of wine of the month, red or white (value up to $44)
- Elegant evening in a trendy restaurant-bar with a cozy atmosphere
- An ideal place for a tête-à-tête, a 5 to 7 between colleagues, a catch-up session with friends or simply for a festive evening in good company
- DID YOU KNOW that, for your birthday, you can get $100 credit on your bill when booking for 8 people and more! For more details, see: https://www.assommoir.ca/anniversaire.html
- The perfect offer for those who enjoy life and food – make happy people around you!
This deal is a very hot seller. Tuango has already sold over 100+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Maximum of 10 coupons upon purchase
Offer starts July 10, 2019 / Ends September 30, 2019
Offer valid at all times, 7/7
Option 1: – 1 coupon per person, per visit – Maximum of 6 coupons per table – No reservation required
Option 2: – 1 coupon valid for 2 people – Maximum of 3 coupons per table – Reservation required in advance online by clicking here
Can not be combines with other promotions / Not applicable to the group menu
Please present the printed or digital version of the coupon
Taxes and tip excluded / We recommend that you tip on the actual value of the package
To see the details that apply to all offers, click here: http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
211 rue Notre-Dame Ouest , Montréal , Quebec
Tel: 1(514) 272-0777
EAT Real and authentic flavors that you will like to share on a platter or half-course style tapas, specialty of tartare and ceviche. Passionate chefs, who offer you every month the freshness of their latest novelties.
TO DRINK The largest and most beautiful cocktail menu in Canada. The finests spirits in town. Their mixologists concoct more than 300 original cocktails. Their sommeliers will charm your taste buds and make you travel.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!