Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Club de Voile Memphrémagog: $22 to rent a kayak or a paddle board during 3H (value of $49)
Buy now for only $22
What you get
- $22 to rent a kayak or a paddle board during 3H (value of $49)
- 3H of rental for the price of one, for one outing on the water
- Whether your prefer kayaking by yourself or by two, or the paddle board, you will be delighted by this offer
- All the prices include:
- Safety jacket
- Required security equipment
- Club de voile Memphrémagog is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote non-motorized nautical sports
- Also available:
- Sailing courses for kids and adults ($)
- Rental of Laser 1, Mistral 16, Sailing board, Wet suit ($)
- Come and discover this idyllic part of the country by navigating on Lac Memphrémagog at your own rythm or through the Rivière aux Cerises with three beautiful mountains in the background…
This deal is a very hot seller. Tuango has already sold over 650+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Maximum of 2 coupons upon purchase per person & 5 to offer as gifts
The coupon is valid for 1 or 2 people, depending on the chosen craft
Offer starts June 7, 2019 / Ends September 2, 2019
Reservation not required
Valid 7 days a week, depending on availabilities
Open from 9AM to 6PM (last departure at 2:30PM)
Parking not included
Non-refundable / The Tuango refund policy does not apply to this offer
Present the print version of this coupon / Digital coupon will not be accepted
Club de Voile Memphrémagog
155 Chemin de la Plage des Cantons , Magog , Quebec
Club de voile Memphrémagog has an impressive crafts fleet in great condition for training or rental. Whether you want to go sailing, take a class of windsurfing, to move around in a kayak or in a canoe in the Marais of the Rivières aux Cerises, or take a class of catamaran, Club de voile Memphrémagog will answer all your needs.
The staff of Club de voile Memphrémagog is trained with diverse organizations to be as qualified and as up to date as possible in: – First Aid – Rescue in embarkation – Pleasure craft license – Animator or instructor of sailing CANsail – Health and safety at work
So much pleasure to come!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!