Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Chalets & Villégiature de la rivière Daaquam: $54 for 2 nights camping, valid for up to 4 people (value of $100)
Buy now for only $
What you get
- Option #1: $54 for 2 nights camping, valid for up to 4 people (value of $100)
- Option #2: $119 for a 2-night stay for 2 people in Auberge Junior Suite (value of $256)
- Option #3: $169 for a 2-night stay for 4 people at the Auberge with 2 standard rooms (value of $512)
- Option #4: $239 for 2 nights in a chalet valid for up to 4 people (value of $512)
- Included in each option:
- Unlimited access to heated indoor pool and sauna, heated outdoor pool (open from June 22 until September 4, 2019) and heated outdoor hot tub
- Free access to the beach and the 15 km of hiking and biking trails of the Appalachian Regional Park
- Fishing on Daaquam river
- Free mountain bike rental
- For your meals, there is a restaurant on site ($) or you can bring your own food or go to the grocery store in the village
- Don’t forget your swimsuit and river fishing gear
- Regional award winner of the Grand Prix du Tourisme québécois 2014
- Animals accepted in the chalets or in the campsite (dog or cat): in the chalet ($15 / night/pet) in camping ($5 / night/pet) – Pet not accepted in the hostel
- BONUS ACTIVITYS: $70 for an activity of your choice of the following for 2 people – To take advantage of this offer the activity must be reserved at the same time as the stay (value up to $106):
- Guided horseback ride / Activity lasting 1h30
- 800CC side-by-side Quad: With 1 coupon Quad 2-seater rental duration 1h / 35km included – 2 helmets included
- Moose photo safari: duration of 2h15 with a guide AND Kayak in calm water: unguided descent of the Daaquam River lasting maximum 4h OR fat bike rental maximum 4h
- BONUS FISHING IN LAKE: For $160, get 2 days of lake trout fishing with rowboat for 2 people (value of $240), to take advantage of this offer, the activity must be reserved at the same time as the stay. Fishing on 4 beautiful small lakes and rivers – Rowing boat provided (no motor) – Quotas per person of 15 speckled trout and 2 muskie in the river
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Validity: Valid from May 10, 2019 to July 31, 2019 / Valid every day, weekend included / Minimum stay of 3 nights for Patriots, Saint-Jean-Baptiste Day and Canada Day
Conditions: 1 coupon valid for maximum 2 or 4 people depending on the chosen option / Paired 2 coupons and get a bigger chalet for 8 people / Paired 3 coupons and get an even bigger chalet for 12 people / Pets are allowed ($) / Check-in starts at 4PM and checkouts are at 12PM / For the fishing activity, please bring: lifejacket, fishing overalls, fishing rod, fishing license, worms (all these items are for sale or rental on site)
With a little extra: For option #1: a supplement of $10 per night on Fridays and Saturdays or between July 21st and August 9th (payable when booking) / For options #2, #3, #4: a supplement of $35 per night Fridays and Saturdays or between July 21st and August 9th (payable when booking). Possibility of additional night.
Reservation: Call 1 (888) 558-3442 / Subject to availabilities / You will need a valid Visa or Mastercard at the moment of the reservation to guarantee your reservation / Applicable taxes and surcharges will be charged and payable upon booking / Hesitating to buy? Don’t worry; you have 14 days to cancel your purchase / To modify a stay, it is necessary to do it 21 days in advance (or the coupon will lose all its value) / $20 fee for any modifications to your reservation / After a modification, no other change will be accepted / The night stays are to be used during the same getaway / Please have your Tuango coupon code on hand when making your reservation
Taxes and accommodation taxes are not included
Other conditions: You must present a printed version of your coupon upon arrival / Digital coupon will not be accepted / No cash value / Can not be combined with any other promotion / The following items are not provided: your meals, salt, pepper, sugar, cone coffee filters, paper towels, foil, tissue paper, firewood ($) / Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Chalets & Villégiature de la rivière Daaquam
47 Rue des Moulins , Saint-Just-de-Bretenières , Quebec
Camping: The site includes 6 campgrounds with 3 commodities (30 amps) that are located in the middle of the woods, overlooking the Daaquam River, away from the sounds of everyday life. An enchanting forest ensures you a great calm. Trees provide a natural protection between each campground. Access to sanitary block with bathrooms and showers, washer and dryer ($)
Hostel: Suite for 2: Very large room including 1 queen bed, air conditioning, a private bathroom with whirlpool bath, double futon, mini fridge, coffee maker, television, electric fireplace. Rooms for 4: You will be entitled to 2 rooms located on the first floor overlooking the Daaquam River, with air conditioning and shared bathroom. Bedroom No.1 has 1 queen bed and 1 single bed. Room # 2 has 1 queen bed. Ideal for a family or friends.
Cottages: Included in your cottage: bed linen, towels, washcloths, fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, pots, plates, utensils, dish towels, dish soap, firewood, bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and toilet paper. Incomparable view of the Appalachian forest and the Daaquam River.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!