Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Paris-Ci, Bistro Français: $57 for a bring your won wine-discovery menu for 2 people at Paris-Ci, bistro français (value of $114)
Buy now for only $
What you get
- $57 for a bring your won wine-discovery menu for 2 people at Paris-Ci, bistro français (value of $114) including:
- A soup OR a salad
- A choice of appetizer from: Escargots with gratin cheese à la provençale OR avocado with dressing OR mushroom puff pastry
- A choice of main dish: pork loin with blue sauce OR apple pudding OR veal kidneys OR beef bourguignon OR trout or tilapia and mango salsa OR minced chicken mustard sauce
- Dessert of the moment
- Regular tea or coffee
- On Wednesday: Les mercredis en chansons
- March 14: Jean Nichol
- March 21: Claire Garand
- April 18: Gaétan Leclerc
- April 25: Jean Claude & Jean Jacques
- May 2: Louise Ménard
- May 30: Serge Bedrossian
- June 6: Louise Ménard
- A fresh and delicious cuisine
- There’s no doubt that your mouth will be watering!
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal.
Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase for personal use & 5 to offer as gifts
1 coupon valid for 2 people / Maximum of 2 coupons per table
Offer starts March 13, 2018 / Ends June 9, 2018
Reservation required at (450) 281-0612 / Mention your Tuango coupon
Valid from Tuesday to Saturday – Supplement of $6 per coupon on Fridays and Saturdays (closed on Sundays and Mondays) / Supplement of $18 per person for Wednesday dinner show
Please bring the print version of your coupon at the restaurant
Taxes and tips not included – Taxes are calculated on the price of the coupon – Tips are calculated on the value of the $114 menu)
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Paris-Ci, Bistro Français
Paris-Ci, bistro français 416 Boul Sir-Wilfrid-Laurier
Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec, J3H3N9, CA Phone: (450) 281-0612
As Laurent, Chef of Paris-Ci, bistro français, says: “Cooking is an art that requires the use of the five senses to achieve a perfect osmosis between different ingredients before it touches your plate…”. Through his dishes, you will live a sensory experience out of the ordinary!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!