Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Le restaurant Fourquet Fourchette: $28 for a “all-you-can-eat buffet-style” Sunday brunch for 2 people (value of $48)
Buy now for only $
What you get
- Your choice of a delicious brunch OR a tasty dinner, for 2!
- OPTION #1: $28 for a “all-you-can-eat buffet-style” Sunday brunch for 2 people (value of $48) including:
- A brunch in a sugar-shack like environment with an all-you-can-eat buffet featuring traditional breakfast fare, a salad bar, delicious coffee, a dessert table And a cook on-site that prepares delicious meats
- OPTION #2: $39 for a gourmet 3-course meal for 2 people (value up to $79) including:
- 2 appetizers, 2 main dishes and 2 sublime deserts with coffees
- An absolutely unique setting offering a spectacular and unique view on the river and Fort Chambly!
- Don’t wait too long to use your coupons and take advantage of this amazing offer!
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase
May purchase 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
Maximum of 3 coupons per table, per visit and per group
Option #1 (brunch) : valid on Sundays starting December 31, 2017 / Ends April 1, 2018
Option #2 (dinner): starts December 26, 2017 / Ends March 31, 2018
Not valid on the evening of December 31, January 1, and February 14, 2018
Reservation required at (450) 447-6370 / Please mention your Tuango coupon
OPTION #1: Two brunch services are offered on Sundays only: 10:00AM or 12:30PM / 1 coupon for 2 people per bill
Cannot be combined to any other offer
Taxes and tip not included / Taxes are calculated on the price of the coupon / Please consider the meal’s full value when calculating tip
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Le restaurant Fourquet Fourchette
Le restaurant Fourquet Fourchette 1887, avenue Bourgogne
Chambly, Quebec, J3L1Y8, CA Phone: (450) 447-6370
What’s a “fourquet” you ask? Well it is a tool traditionally used by brewers to process water and malted grains in order to obtain wort, which produces beer. “Fourchette” is a fork and represents the food, of course.
Fourquet Fourchette’s concept comes from the combination of these two items. Inspired by ”New France” and its traditional culinary roots, the cuisine combines the flavours of local produce and microbrewed beers for a bold non-traditional gourmet experience. At Fourquet Fourchette, your eyes will feast on a splendid view of the shores of the Richelieu river and Fort Chambly, while your taste buds will be delighted by the array of surprising and unique flavours!
If you opt for the brunch option, you’ll get to enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet stock-full of traditional breakfast and lunch fare, a salad bar, coffee, desserts and perfectly prepared meat.
If you’d prefer dropping by for dinner, click here to see what the kitchen has brewing for you!
Treat yourself with today’s offer! No moderation allowed! Enjoy!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!