Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: CAO Chocolatier: $35 for a 2-hour chocolate workshop with tasting and creation (value of $70)
Buy now for only $
What you get
- $35 for a 2-hour chocolate workshop with tasting and creation (value of $70), including:
- Discover 4 exceptional chocolates, allowing you to understand the transformation from cacao bean to chocolate tablet
- Tasting of 3 chocolate desserts prepared by the chef
- At the end of the workshop, each participant leaves with 2 chocolate desserts as well as the recipes
- Much more than a consumer good, chocolate comes from the large family of products closely related to the terroir, such as wine, tea or coffee. Each chocolate, from its origin and its different varieties, offers a wide range of aromas
- A lovely gift idea for the Holidays!
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Limit of 1 coupon per person for personal use
May purchase 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
1 coupon per person, per workshop
Offer starts January 4, 2018 / Ends April 8, 2018
Reservation required and subject to availability: please send an email to email@example.com and mention your Tuango coupon (the workshop can accommodate up to 8 to 10 people at a time)
Address for the courses: 7378 Lajeunesse, Montreal, H2R 2H7 / Phone: (514) 814-3084
You can choose your time for the workshop / Schedule: Thursday from 6:30PM to 8:30 PM, Friday from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM, Saturday from 2 PM to 4 PM, Sunday from 2 PM to 4 PM
Taxes not included
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Atelier de chocolat CAO 7378 rue Lajeunesse
Montréal, Quebec, H2R2H8, CA Phone: (514) 814-3084
A themed chocolate workshop, taste and texture, for 2 hours of fun!
Dive into this universe of flavours. At Cao, you will realize that chocolate is not only to be eaten… It can be savoured, devoured, contemplated, sublimed and seduces young and old, no exception.
Chocolate as a condiment, chocolate as an emotion: from the bar to the chocolate dessert, from the base to originality. Chocolate, known not only for its taste, but also for its use behind the work of taste.
The understanding of taste: why? How?
With smooth, melting, crunchy and crumby desserts. You will discover and understand the chef’s work. This way of working will make you understand why and how each ingredient is part of the final sensation and gives desserts all the taste, texture and sensation intensity required to get an emotion and enjoy it. Key words are harmony and balance in taste.
These friendly workshops will make you discover and savour 4 exceptional chocolates and learn the transformation from the seed to the bar.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!