Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Cidrerie Milton: $10 for APPLE PICKING INCLUDING A 15-POUND BAG AND MORE
Buy now for only $10
What you get
- Treat yourself and your family to a wonderful experience in our orchard, including:
- $10 for a 15-pound bag to pick your own apples (visit our website at http://cidreriemilton.com/en/ to learn about the available apple varieties)(value of $15)
- 25% rebate on all of the sparkling ciders and apple juices in store
- Possibility of tasting at any time
- On site, at all time: playground, inflatable game, picnic area, mini-farm
- On site on weekends: the complete above offer PLUS tractor rides and a cider and snack-food bar in the orchard
- Many high end apple products available in store ($)
- Possibilty to have lunch at the cidrerie’s bistro ($)
- Guided tour of the cidrerie ($)
This deal is a very hot seller. Tuango has already sold over 375+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 2 coupons upon purchase for personal use
1 valid coupon per bag / Maximum 2 adults AND 2 kids per coupon / For 3 or 4 adults, 2 coupons are requires (Anyone over 13 years of age is considered as an adult)
May purchase 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
Offer starts August 26, 2017 / Ends October 15, 2017
No reservation required
Present the print version of this coupon / Electronic coupons will not be accepted
Pets are not allowed on site
For any other information, please contact the cidrerie’s team at email@example.com
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Cidrerie Milton 5 Route 137
Sainte-Cécile-de-Milton, Quebec, J0E2C0, CA Phone: (450) 777-2442
The history of Cidrerie Milton, formerly known as Les Vergers de la Colline, started in 1927, while the orchard has since been handed down from one generation to another by the Lasnier familly. You will be surprised by the variety and all the products that you can find at Cidrerie Milton!
Cidrerie Milton has concocted many cider-making methods that are unique to them, such as the maceration of the Dolgo to obtain a natural rosé tint that gives the product its colour and uniqueness. Cid Rosé, developed with this technique, has received the New World Modern Cider award in 2016 at GLINTCAP, the only contest dedicated to ciders in North America! They have also been awarded a Golf medal in 2017 in the Wood Aged Cider category with the Cuivre fût de chêne
Boutique: You will find over 25 ciders, the house’s renown pies, pâtés and tourtières, fresh apples and much more to please your taste buds!
Bistro: Come live a memorable experience where the apple is celebrated. Sandwiches, salads and soups accompanied by a pitcher of cider… We have created delicious recipes to honour the fruit of our labour.
Cidrerie: Take advantage of your trip to taste the ciders and visit the installations, the cidrerie and the orchard!
Orchard: Come during the apple season for apple picking and the many family activities offered to you
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!