One of the best perks about what I do is it allows me to work and blog from anywhere in the world. I’m currently blogging in my hotel room from Disney World in sunny Florida. We’re having a magical time (even though it’s unbearably hot and humid).
I looked a last minute family vacation to Disney World. We wanted to go on a trip before my daughter starts school in September.
The trip was all thanks to Travel Hacking. I used points/ miles to book our flights and hotel (didn’t pay a penny out of pocket) and took advantage of the 25% off Disney World passes deal I blogged about earlier this year.
You have to visit and read my travel hacking site RayTravelsFree.com and learn how you can travel for free too.
I’ll post a trip report when I get back. We’re here for 10 days. In the meantime, visit RayTravelsFree.com and start your travel hacking journey now.
Most popular posts on Ray Travels Free:
- Travel Hacking Guide – What is travel hacking and how to get started?
- Beginners Guide – Get 90K Amex Points and 20K Starpoints.
- Best Ways to Find Cheap Flights & Deals – How to find cheap flights?
- My Favourite Use of Points & Miles – My Top 3 All-Time Use of Points
- Points and Miles? – What you can do and get with Points
- Best Travel Cards – Top 5 Credit Cards for 2017.
- Applying for Credit Cards – Does it hurt my credit score?
- 13 Travel Hacking Myths – That Aren’t True.
- American Express Gold Rewards Card – Get 30,000 Welcome Points
- Best Weekend Ever – 2017 NHL All-Star Weekend VIP Experience in LA.
- SPG Moments – 2017 NHL Awards VIP Experience in Vegas
See how easy it is by reading Ray Travels Free, subscribe to get weekly updates, and ask me questions – I can’t wait to see where you go!
CONTEST: Sign-up and join Ray Travels Free weekly newsletter and you’ll be automatically entered into a draw to win 25,000 miles – that’s enough points for a round-trip flight to anywhere in North America!