Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Domaine de Lavoie: $23 for 2 people (value of $46) – taxes included
Buy now for only $23
- Explore the wine and cider world of Domaine de Lavoie, and taste the delicious products!
- $23 for 2 people (value of $46) – taxes included – including:
- A guided tour of approximatively 45 minutes: You will discover the processing room, the wine cellar, the production process and the different vineyard
- Tastings of 4 products per person, among the 22 different products: sparkling wine, wines, desserts/digestifs and ready-to-drink ciders
- 1 Inao glass per person, silkscreened to the name of Domaine de Lavoie
- 1 pack of 4 “Hugues Houblonnée” cans and 1 pack of “Hugues 100% pommes” cans, per coupon
- The Hugues products are the latest of the Domain; they are worth the detour!
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Maximum of 10 coupons upon purchase for personal use
2 people per coupon, per visit
May purchase 4 additional coupons to offer as gifts
Offer starts September 9, 2017 / Ends November 5, 2017
No reservation required
Every coupon is exchangeable on Saturdays and Sundays only (open from 10AM to 6PM)
Animals are not allowed on their site
This offer cannot be combined to any other offers or promotions/ No cash value
Please note that no Tuango promotion applies for this offer (sale blitz, promotional code or cash discount)
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Domaine de Lavoie
Domaine de Lavoie 100, rang de la Montage
Rougemont, Quebec, J0L1M0, CA Phone: 450 469-3894
Estelle and Francis Lavoie, from Gaspésie, have settled in Rougemont in 1983. The couple bought one first orchard to cultivate the local asset that is the apple. Years later, they get a second plot close to the family home. The Domain expands and develops an expertise in the field of wine and cider production. Today, the Domain counts more than 83 000 vineyards, 20 000 apple trees and 4 000 pear trees. In 2008, their son, Francis-Hugues, became a partner in the family company. Father and son pass on their passion through a rich experience at Domaine de Lavoie.
Come discover their beautiful region and explore their 23 hectares! They are waiting for you!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!