Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Château de cartes – Vignoble et Cidrerie: 43$ for a wood oven baked pizza, wine and cider tasting (value of $75)
Buy now for only $88
What you get
- 43$ for a wood oven baked pizza, wine and cider tasting at Château de Cartes and Val Caudalies (value of $75)
- At the magnificent Château de Cartes:
- Taste 2 delicious wood oven baked “prestos” pizzas (value of $23)
- A commented tasting of a selection of wines and ciders for 2 people (value of $20)
- All of this on a large outdoor terrace overlooking the vineyard!
- At Val Caudalies:
- A commented tasting of wines, ciders and vermouth with chocolates (value of $14)
- A bottle of wine “Val Caudalies-Rosé” to take home (value of $18)
- An enchanting site to enjoy a snack in the heart of nature and take advantage of the hiking trails
- Discover two mighty jewels of the Bromo-Missisquoi region!
- BONUS: Both vineyards offer 30% off on the mixed crate from the winemaker (value of $225)
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase for personal use
1 valid coupon for 2 people
May purchase 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
Offer starts July 1, 2017 / Ends October 7, 2017
No reservation necessary
Present the print version of this coupon / Electronic coupons will not be accepted
Valid Saturday and Sunday from 12PM to 5PM
Please note that you will receive 2 coupons, one for each merchant, upon purchase. You can use each coupon on different dates
This offer cannot be combined to any other offers or promotions / No cash value
Taxes included and tip not included
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Château de cartes – Vignoble et Cidrerie
Dunham 1285 Bruce
Dunham, Quebec, J0E1M0, CA Phone: (450) 295-2359
Val Caudalies – vignoble et cidrerie
Dunham 4921 rue Principale
Dunham, Quebec, J0E1M0, CA Phone: (450) 295-2333
The perfect offer for oenophiles! Discover wines, ciders and vermouth made in Québec, thanks to 2 fabulous vineyards located in the charming city of Dunham. Enjoy commented tastings and also suggestions for wine and food pairing! An offer not to be missed!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!