Last Chance Reminder: I originally posted about this deal last week. Here’s a reminder that today is your last chance to buy the deal as it expires tonight. At the time of this post, they have sold over 300+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
LivingSocial Montreal Daily Deal of the Day: Restaurant Ferrari: $35 to Indulge in a Gourmet Italian Dinner for Two (50% Off)
Buy now from only $
Save 50% Off
If you’re in the market for a decadent evening out, we recommend the authentically Italian flavours found at Restaurant Ferrari:
• $35 ($70 value) to indulge in a gourmet Italian dinner for two
• Includes two appetizers, main courses, desserts, coffees, and glasses of prosecco
• Kick off your meal with the soup du jour or a fresh salad in your favourite variety
• Dive into main courses ranging from fresh pasta dishes and risotto to pork scallopini pizzaiola
• Enjoy two bags of homemade pasta to take home afterward, along with a special recipe
• Open ’til 10 p.m. six days a week
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, December 23, 2012. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
1407, Rue Bishop, Montréal, QC H3G 2E4
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE. PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON APRIL 24, 2013. Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts • Limit 1 per table per visit • Excludes holidays; restaurant closed December 23-January 3 • Reservations required and subject to availability • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Valid only for dine-in dinner only for 2 customers: includes 2 glasses of prosecco; 2 appetizers such as soup of the day, green salad or saesar salad; 2 main dishes (Risotto Milanese, Pork Scallopini Pizzaiola, Taglioni Buccia, or Fettuccine Gigi); 2 desserts; 2 coffees, plus 2 bags of home-made pasta to take home.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!