Last Chance Reminder: I originally posted about this deal last week. Here’s a reminder that today is your last chance to buy the deal as it expires tonight. At the time of this post, they have sold over 150+ vouchers so don’t miss out!
LivingSocial Montreal Daily Deal of the Day: Papillon Bleu: $49 for a Szechuan Fare for Four (51% Off)
Buy now for only $
Save 51% Off
This is a limited 1-week only sale that will expire at midnight on Monday, December 3, 2012. Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
200, rue St-Jacques, Montreal, QC
A simple mention of Chinese food creates a ravenous butterfly effect from your brain to your belly. Thwart the chaos of cravings at Papillon Bleu — Old Montreal’s largest restaurant specializing in Szechuan cuisine since 1998.
• $49 (a $100 value) for dinner for four people
• Begin with your choice of won ton or hot and sour soup, and a spring roll
• You’ll also be served an astral array of Hunan dumplings, mixed vegetables, and rice
• Enjoy full entrées of black pepper beef, Szechuan shrimp, and General Tao’s chicken
• Papillon Bleu’s General Tao’s chicken was voted the best in the city by La Presse
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE. PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON DECEMBER 4, 2013. Limit 1 per table per visit • Reservations required and subject to availability • Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture • Entire value must be used in a single visit.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!