Today’s Tuango Montreal Daily Deal of the Day: Navettes maritimes du Fjord: $55 (taxes included) for a 3-hour cruise on the Saguenay Fjord, valid for 2 people (value of $118.68)
Buy now from only $55
What you get
- $55 (taxes included) for a 3-hour cruise on the Saguenay Fjord, valid for 2 people (value of $118.68)
- IDEAL FOR FAMILIES!
- Classic Cruise of 3 hours in the afternoon aboard the Marjolaine, nonstop
- See the highest cliffs in the fjord, the statue of Notre-Dame-du-Saguenay and who knows
- Large and friendly boat allowing little ones to stretch a little!
- Departure from the wharf of Ste-Rose-du-Nord at 1PM, return at 4PM
- Do not miss this opportunity to get some fresh air, differently!
- An activity that will please all
This deal is a very hot seller. Tuango has already sold over 125+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 1 coupon per purchase & 1 additional coupon to offer as a gift
1 coupon valid for 2 people
Valid from July 1st to July 30, 2019 and from August 19 to September 2, 2019
Reservation required 24 hours in advance at 418-543-7630 or 1-800-363-7248
Please go to the Navettes Maritimes du Fjord ticket office, located directly on the dock to redeem your coupon for a ticket
Meeting point address: 104 Quai Street, Ste-Rose-du-Nord, Quebec City, G0V 1T0
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before departure for boarding
Free for ages 5 and under
6 to 14 years old: $20 plus taxes and service charges
Purchase Policies and Refunds: http://www.navettesdufjord.com/en/infos-pratiques/policy-purchasing-and-refunding
Navettes maritimes du Fjord
104 Rue du Quai , Sainte-Rose-du-Nord , Quebec
The Marjolaine is a legendary boat of three decks offering comfort and the best view on the landscapes of the fjord. Bar, lunch counter, toilets and outside deck.
45 minutes from downtown Saguenay, Sainte-Rose-du-Nord is nicknamed “the pearl of the fjord”, this village is one of the most beautiful in Quebec. Its attractions include a museum, a heritage church, hiking trails and a craftsmen’s square.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!