Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Domaine Cartier-Potelle: $33 for an epicurean getaway in 2 famous vineyards for 2 people (value of $66)
Buy now for only $
What you get
- $33 for an epicurean getaway in 2 famous vineyards for 2 people (value of $66)
- At Val Caudalies:
- A commented tasting of 3 products choice of the winemaker with chocolate for 2 people (value of $15)
- A bottle of wine “Rosé” to take home (value of $18)
- Enjoy the large terrace and the magnificent panoramic view!
- Possibility of buying the vintner’s box (12 mixed bottles chosen by the winemaker) at 30% discount
- Domaine Cartier-Potelle de Rougemont:
- A commented tasting of 4 products for 2 people / 2 wines and 2 ice ciders, Lindt chocolate and cheese accompaniment (value of $15)
- A bottle of Effervescent cider to take home (value of $18)
- Two enchanting sites to enjoy a snack in the heart of nature and take advantage of the hiking trails
- Discover two mighty jewels of the Montérégie and Cantons-de-l’Est region!
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase & 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
1 valid coupon for 2 people
Offer starts May 10, 2019 / Ends September 2, 2019
From May 10 to June 16, 2019 – valid Friday, Saturday and Sunday
From June 21 to September 2, 2019 – valid form Wednesday to Sunday
No reservation necessary
18 years old and up
Present the print version of this coupon / Digital coupon will not be accepted
Please note that you will receive 2 coupons, one for each merchant, upon purchase. You can use each coupon on different dates
Taxes included and tip not included
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Rougemont 277, rang de la Montagne
Rougemont, Quebec, J0L1M0, CA Phone: (450) 469-2000
Val Caudalies – Vignoble et Cidrerie
Dunham 4921 rue Principale
Dunham, Quebec, J0E1M0, CA Phone: (450) 295-2333
The perfect offer for oenophiles! Discover wines, ciders and vermouth made in Québec, thanks to 2 fabulous vineyards located in Montérégie and Cantons-de l’Est. Enjoy commented tastings and also suggestions for wine and food pairing! An offer not to be missed!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!