Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: La Sauvagine: $38.25 for a 6-course tasting menu for 1 person at the chic La Sauvagine restaurant (value of $76)
Buy now for only $38.25
What you get
- $38.25 for a 6-course tasting menu for 1 person at the chic La Sauvagine restaurant (value of $76) including:
- 1st service: One glass of Boréale as aperitif
- 2nd service:
- Shrimp Bisque
- French onion soup
- 3rd service:
- Terrine gibier with candied onions
- Garlic snail’s on pastry
- Scallops with pastis
- 4th service:
- Wild boar with maple and blueberries
- Seafood Linguine
- Duck confit with cranberries
- Forest Bison Medallion
- 5th service: Crème brûlée OR Chocolate Brownie
- 6th service: Digestif de Château Lafon (ice cider)
- Located in a historic building in Old Montreal since more than 35 years, La Sauvagine reinvents the classics of fine French cuisine
- Warm and romantic setting; a restaurant like no others
This deal is a very hot seller. Tuango has already sold over 300+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 8 coupons for personal use and 8 additional coupons to offer as gift
1 valid coupon per person / per visit
Maximum of 6 coupons per table
Offer starts on February 11, 2019 / Ends on May 30, 2019
Valid Monday to Friday, evening only
Not valid for business meetings or private events
Reservation required by phone at (514) 861-3210 / Please mention your Tuango coupon
Please present the printed version of this coupon / No digital coupon will be accepted
Can not be combined with any other promotion in progress / No cash value
Taxes and tip not included – Please consider the original price of the offer and the quality of the service when calculating the tip
To see the details that apply to all offers, click here: http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
La Sauvagine 115 St-Paul est
Montréal, Quebec, H2Y1G7, CA Phone: (514) 861-3210
At La Sauvagine, foie gras and lamb sit side by side with lobster and seafood, not forgetting the original gibier of which the establishment draws its name. This magnificent historic establishment in the heart of Old Montreal will please you with its elegant and warm decor and ts beautiful terrace open all summer.
Located in a historic building, this chic Quebec bistro serves gibier, fish, meat and wine.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!