Buy now for only $29
What you get
- $29 for an unforgettable snowshoe excursion at night with a port wine and chocolate tasting under the stars, courtesy of Éco Plein Air (value of $51) – Taxes included
- New 3 km mountain snowshoe trail
- A wonderful winter snowshoe excursion at night with headlamp on a trail specifically designed for snowshoeing
- A port wine and fine chocolate tasting on snow, topped by a bond fire!
- Equipment provided: high-end aluminum snowshoes and headlamps
- Your destination: Sainte-Adèle OR Lac Delage! (Make your choice at the time of reservation)
- Excursion conducted by professional guides, passionate about winter
- Certified and perfectly equipped to keep you safe and sound, your guides will take great care of you!
- The perfect activity to move and relax at the same time
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase & 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
1 coupon valid for 1 person
Offer starts January 3, 2019 / Ends March 23, 2019 (depending on snow conditions on-site)
Excursion starts from 6:30PM / Lasts 2 hours and a half depending on the level of physical fitness (available to all)
May leave at different times, please check the schedule on the website!
Also available for children of 10 years and older (please request a non-alcoholic beverage when you make your phone reservation)
Please reserve online at: http://ecopleinair.com/categorie/randonnee-randonnee-en-raquettes / You will need to enter your Tuango coupon / Reservation required, limited space
Please dress warmly, according to the temperature
The excursions are always subject to meteorological conditions
You must present a printed version of your coupon / Digital coupon will not be accepted
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers: http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Éco Plein Air
Éco Plein Air – Ste-Adèle 1474, chemin Chantecler, (rendez-vous dans la cour arrière de l’hôtel Chantecler)
Sainte-Adèle, Quebec, J8B1A2, CA
Éco-Plein Air – Lac Delage 26 rue Pied-des-Pentes
Lac-Delage, Quebec, G3C5A2, CA
The season of winter activities is here. You’ve missed your snowshoes and you look back with nostalgia at those afternoons spent drinking hot chocolate after a nice hike in the woods?
With Tuango and Éco Plein Air, get ready to spend an evening in the heart of the mountains. You will warm up your limbs and your heart around a bonfire while enjoying delicious chocolate and sweet port wine, served on a snow bed.
The most renowned company in outdoor activity planning, supported by a dynamic team of guides, invites you to experience winter as it was experienced by our ancestors, but in more modern fashion: trailing through the dark woods, tasting chocolate and port wine, warming up your soul by the fire, sharing funny stories: here is a nice way to relive a little slice of Quebec’s history. Don’t wait any longer!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!