Tuango Montreal Daily Deal of the Day: Cidrerie Milton: $48 for a degustation of some of the best ciders in North America for 2 PEOPLE and exclusive products to bring back home! (value of $80)
Buy now for only $48
What you get
- $48 for a degustation of some of the best ciders in North America for 2 PEOPLE and exclusive products to bring back home! (value of $80) – Taxes included!
- 1 cheeseboard for 2 people
- A tasting of 3 ciders (5oz) of your choice PER PERSON in a wonderful interior décor or on their outdoor terrace with a view of the orchard and the Monteregian Hills. Make your choice of 3 glasses of cider among the 8 choices available on tap!
- You will take home:
- A 4pack Cid (4XCid Original OR 4Xcid Rosé OR 4XCid Hopsy)
- 1 jug (growler “vintage” format 1 liter) that you fill with an exclusive cider at the cider house!
- Enjoy your ciders with a delicious meal at their bistro, where stuffed bread, salad, and soup honor the apple! ($)
- A Quebec-based company devoted to the quality of its ciders, the respect and valorization of the apple
- At only 10 minutes from Granby Zoo; combine both activities for an even more fantastic day!
This is a limited-time offer. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Cidrerie Milton 5 Route 137
Sainte-Cécile-de-Milton, Quebec, J0E2C0, CA Phone: (450) 777-2442
The history of Cidrerie Milton, formerly known as Les Vergers de la Colline, started in 1927, while the orchard has since been handed down from one generation to another by the Lasnier family. You will be surprised by the variety and all the products that you can find at Cidrerie Milton!
A tightly woven team; competent and passionate people who are dedicated to creating quality products to offer you moments of happiness!
A cider house that has developed several methods of making cider that is unique to it, including the maceration of the Dolgo cheekbone to obtain a rosé hue in a natural way that makes the product “Rosé” unique. Cid Rosé, developed from this technique, was awarded in 2016 the “New World Modern Cider” prize at the GLINTCAP, the only competition entirely dedicated to ciders in North America.
A cider house that received the Gold Medal in 2017 in the “Wood Aged Cider” category with Copper Cider Oak, ahead of Angry Orchards, the largest producer of cider in the United States.
Boutique: You will find over 25 ciders, the house’s renown pies, pâtés and tourtières, fresh apples and much more to please your taste buds!
Bistro: Come live a memorable experience where the apple is celebrated. Sandwiches, salads, and soups accompanied by a pitcher of cider… We have created delicious recipes to honor the fruit of our labor.
Cidrerie: Take advantage of your trip to taste the ciders and visit the installations, the cidrerie, and the orchard!
Orchard: Come during the apple season for apple picking and the many family activities offered to you
All in one place! We are waiting for you!
For people aged 18 and over
Maximum of 10 coupons upon purchase for personal use & 10 more to offer as gifts
1 coupon valid for 2 people / Come with a group of friends for a festive degustation or with your loved one for a memorable time
Offer starts October 21, 2018 / Ends December 31, 2018
Not valid on Saturday December 15, 2018
No reservation required except for groups of 7 people and more (450) 777-2442
Open every day from 8am to 6pm and on Thursdays and Fridays until 8pm
This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion / No cash value
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!