Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Gustave, histoire de goût: $35 for a $50 gift-certificate applicable on the entirety of the food and drinks menu for dinner
Buy now for only $35
What you get
- $35 for a $50 gift-certificate applicable on the entirety of the food and drinks menu for dinner at the superb restaurant Gustave, histoire de goût
- Jean-François Plante’s new adventure!
- Delicious French cuisine, mixing local flavors with Mediterranean influences
- A well-studied wine list
- Tasteful decor, designed by Zébulon Perron
- Located on rue Maisonneuve, downtown Montreal
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
- Maximum of 1 coupon upon purchase per person and 1 more to offer as a gift
- Offer starts July 14, 2018 / No expiration!
- Reservation required online by Clicking here or at 514-567-3515
- Valid for dinner only
- Several certificates can be used in one visit / No unused balance / The gift certificate can be used to pay taxes
- Not valid on corporate packages / Not valid to pay tips
- Tips not included and applicable to the real value of the check
Gustave, histoire de goût
980 De Maisonneuve Ouest
Montréal, Quebec, H3A1M5
Gustave sets the table in an understated but fun décor that’s both modern and vintage—a creation of Zébulon Perron. Warmth, intimacy, comfort, and conviviality create the perfect backdrop for every festive moment.
The eclectic space is matched only by the menu: a culinary exercise that draws on the precious products of our local terroir, and where the timeless methods of French cuisine meet the dazzling flavors of the Mediterranean.
Accompanying the menu is a selection of wines artfully chosen to complement the flavors of the day. The wine list is lively but well-thought-out, and it changes and evolves over time to accommodate new discoveries and flavor pairings.
You’ll find this new gourmet destination in downtown Montreal, on the former site of Bistro L’Aromate. After seven years of fun and joy heading the bistro, Jean-François Plante is reinventing himself and taking off on a new adventure. The name, the menu, the décor may be changing, but what remains—and is flourishing—is Chef Plante’s passion for cooking and restaurants.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!