Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Au petit extra: $15 for a $30 credit applicable on everything in the food menu – valid for 1 person
Buy now for only $
What you get
- OPTION #1: $15 for a $30 credit applicable on everything in the food menu – valid for 1 person
- OPTION #2: $30 for a $60 credit applicable on everything in the food menu – valid for 2 people
- Le Petit Extra’s brigade offers French-inspired cuisine that is both classic and inventive, full of sun and flavors
- The table d’hôte, listed on the slate, is frequently renewed with the exception of star dishes
- «Here, French tradition reigns superbly, never without evolving and changing with the current inspirations. Every meal is amazing! – Paul Gilbert, in CONFESSIONS DE CHEFS: LEURS MEILLEURES ADRESSES, Éditions La Presse
- Discover their delicious menu here: aupetitextra.com
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase and 5 more to offer as gifts
1 valid coupon per 1 or 2 people, depending on the chosen option
No guest limit per table
Offer starts July 19, 2018 / Ends September 15, 2018
Valid for dinner only
Non-valid from July 29 to August 6, 2018
This credit is not applicable to alcohol
Reservation required at (514) 527-5552 / Please mention your Tuango coupon
Once the offer expires, the coupon keeps its nominal value ($15 or $30)
Present the print version of this coupon / Digital coupons will not be accepted
Taxes non-included, applicable on the Tuango price ($15 or $30)
Tips not included, please consider the full value of your check
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Au petit extra
Au petit extra 1690 Rue Ontario E
Montréal, Quebec, H2L1S7, CA Phone: (514) 527-5552
Firmly established outside the usual circuits, Au Petit Extra has a very strong identity. For now, over 30 years, the pleasant bistro, adjoining the Cabaret du Lion d’Or, defines itself by its urban rhythm and French cuisine – classic and affordable – that have since long won over the most eclectic of clienteles. You can rub shoulders with both artists and business people, all equally attracted by the place’s strong personality, midway between full-on chic and bon-vivant.
Moving away from the tried and tired trends, the kitchen brigade marks a return to the essence of bistro cuisine, to lighter and more finely crafted dishes.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!