Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Nid’Otruche: $16.10 for a guided tour for 2 people – valid for 1 adult and 1 child (value of $32.19)
Buy now for only $16.10
What you get
- Option #1: $16.10 for a guided tour for 2 people – valid for 1 adult and 1 child (value of $32.19)
- Option #2: $36.80 for a guided tour for 2 adults and 2 children with souvenir-book “Nico à L’Académie des oiseaux” (value of $73.58)
- 1-hour guided tour in French or English
- Experience a thrilling proximity with the ostriches and baby-ostriches during a safari
- Presentation of 3 different types of ostriches
- Playground for children
- Mini-farm (poneys, goats, sheep, rabbits, lama, alpaga)
- Food available on site ($)
- BONUS: 40% off Nico plush toy giftstore purchase for every coupon (More information on site)
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 5 coupons upon purchase per person and 5 more to offer as gifts
1 valid coupon per 2 or 4 people (depending on the chosen option) / per visit
Offer starts June 26, 2018 / Ends August 19, 2018
Reservation required at (450) 623-5258 / Please mention your language choice for the guided tours
Merchant has the right to refuse entry to anyone who doesn’t have a reservation
Valid from Tuesday to Sunday (Closed on Mondays)
Rain or shine, the activity is still on / Bring your rainboots!
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Nid’Otruche 825, Chemin Fresnière
Saint-Eustache, Quebec, J7R0E9, CA Phone: (450) 623-5258
Come to discover the largest ostrich agrotourism farm in Canada!
Nid’Otruche: a place where African landscape and Jurassic Parc meet, right here in the beautiful region of the Laurentians! Here, you will see the similitudes between the ostrich and its ancestor, the Gallimimus while meeting very peculiar characters: Jonquille, the ostrich that acts like a human person; Rouge-George, the all-red ostrich and the sweet and gentle Clementine… not to mention Nico the mascot!
With now more than 200 ostriches, Nid’Otruche ostrich farm has become a popular tourist attraction. Come to make original and informative discoveries!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!