Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Domaine de Lavoie: Pay only $22 (taxes included) for 2 people (50% Off)
Buy now for only $22
What you get
- Pay only $22 (taxes included) for 2 people and get:
- 1 guided tour lasting approximately 45 minutes
- One glass per person of 5oz of sparkling wine
- You will also discover the transformation room, the wine cellar, the production process and the various vineyards of the Domaine de Lavoie
- After your visit, you will get 1 tasting of 4 products “selection of the day” among the 22 different products: sparkling wine, desserts/digestifs and ready to drink ciders (for 2 people)
- After your tasting, get 1 light aperitif platter to eat and 2 glasses 5oz of wine or cider (among the selection of the day) to enjoy on our terrace while admiring the landscape! (for 2 people)
- Leave with 2 glasses “inao” souvenirs, with the logo of the Domaine de Lavoie
- BONUS: Get 10% off when you buy $45 or more at the boutique
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Maximum of 1 coupon per person for personal use and 4 to offer as gifts
1 coupon valid for 2 people per visit
Offer starts June 1, 2018 / Ends August 26, 2018
The hours for the visit are Saturday at 11AM and Sunday at 1PM
Reservation required by calling at least 48 hours in advance at 450-469-3894 or at email@example.com
Cancellation of reservations 48h in advance (or your coupon will lose its value)
Can not be combined with any other promotion / No cash value
Animals are not allowed on the domaine
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers: http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Domaine de Lavoie
Domaine de Lavoie 100, rang de la Montage
Rougemont, Quebec, J0L1M0, CA Phone: 450 469-3894
Want to discover the world of wine & cider and know the basics of this universe? You have the opportunity to visit the winery as well as the facilities with a well-filled glass by hand. The guided tour is approximately 45 minutes long. You will be accompanied by a guide who explains the history of the estate, the production in the field, the process of transformation and the wine cellar.
Thanks to Tuango, as a couple or with friends, explore the wine and cider world of the Domaine de Lavoie in a whole new way this year!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!