Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Domaine des Côtes d’Ardoise: $48 for a wine tasting package and 4 bottles to take home (value of $78)
Buy now for only $48
What you get
- $48 for a wine tasting package and 4 bottles to take home (value of $78), including:
- A tasting of 4 available products for 2 (value of $14)
- 1 bottle of Maredoise, white wine (value of $17)
- 1 bottle of Charmes et Délices, rosé (value of $15)
- 1 bottle of Pomelière, ice cider 375ML (value of $23)
- 1 bottle of Cidro2, sparkling cider 500 ml (value of 9$)
- Take advantage of this offer to discover delicious made in Québec products
- Located in Dunham in the region of Cantons-de-l’Est
- *Valid only for the dates below:
- Mother’s day: May 11-12 and 13, 2018
- Victoria Day: May 19-20 and 21, 2018
- Father’s Day: June 15-16 and 17, 2018
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste: June 22-23-24 and 25, 2018
- Canada Day: June 29-30, 2018 and July 1-2, 2018
- Open from 10AM to 5PM
- Take advantage of the bistro opening mid-June to eat a snack on site($) / Panini, cheese platter, smoked meat, etc. will satisfy your taste buds!
- Rain or shine, come and visit!
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 2 coupons upon purchase for personal use
1 valid coupon for 2 people / 18 years old and over
Offer starts May 11, 2018 / Ends July 2, 2018
Offer valid only during the 5 weekends mentioned above*
No reservation required / Information available by calling (450) 295-2020
Present the print version of this coupon / Electronic coupons will not be accepted
This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions/ No cash value
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Domaine des Côtes d’Ardoise
Domaine des Côtes d’Ardoise 879 chemin Bruce, Route 202
Dunham, Quebec, J0E1M0, CA Phone: (450) 295-2020
Wine and Québec products enthusiasts, this offer is for you! Discover the delicious products of Domaine des Côtes d’Ardoise, meet the artisans and ask all your questions concerning winemaking in Québec. Take a bite at their lovely small bistro. An offer not to be missed!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!