Book by: October 5, 2017 (11:59 p.m. MT)^
Travel: October 17, 2017 – April 30, 2018
Destinations: Blackout dates: Canada and the U.S.: December 20-24, 26-31, 2017; January 1-7, February 15-20, March 8-11, 15-18, 22-25, March 29 – April 3 and April 6-8, 2018 Mexico and the Caribbean: No blackout dates apply. Europe: No blackout dates apply.
Lowest fares can be found for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Fares on other days may be higher.
Air Canada is having a similar seat sale. Check both sites to compare prices and flight selection.
- Learn how you can travel for free by visiting my new site RayTravelsFree.com.
- Read my Travel Hacking post and learn how to get 30K FREE Aeroplan Miles, enough points for a FREE flight to anywhere in North America!
- If you need to book a place to stay, check out Airbnb (Free $45 credit), AMEX SPG Card, Hotels.com, and Priceline.com.
- Sign-up for Uber and enter my invite code uberDealsBlog to get your First Uber Ride for FREE! Uber is 30% cheaper then a taxi.
- Save money whenever you travel by checking Groupon for hot deals in the city you’re visiting.
Click here to visit WestJet’s website to book a flight now or for more details.
Click here to read my Travel Hacking post and learn how to easily get 30,000 FREE Aeroplan Miles, enough points for a free flight to anywhere in North America!
Click here to read my other Travel Hacking post and learn how to get 25,000 Starpoints, enough points to get up to 6 Free Nights Hotel!