Buy now for only $49
What you get
- $49 TAXES INCLUDED for an adult pass valid for the whole Fête du Lac des Nations Promutuel Assurance 2017 in Sherbrooke (value of $96)
- More than 30 shows on 3 different stages!
- Be transported by music from Ziggy Marley, Paul Piché, David Usher, Hedley, Les soeurs Boulay and more!
- A magnificent and festive site, animated by a fun and dynamic team
- Take part in the only pyromusical competition in North America!
- Activities for the whole family: inflatable games, skate park, craftsmen, and rides-($)
- Free entry for 12 years old and under!
- New this year:
- Bicycle parking
- $1 public transit with the STS
- Illusion Boardshop competition
- L’Académie de pilotage Motos Thibault Sherbrooke
- Partnership with the FEVE
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 1 coupon upon purchase for personal use
1 valid coupon for 1 pass for the entire festival
May purchase 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
Offer starts July 18th, 2017 / Ends July 23rd, 2017
No need to choose a day when purchasing your coupon – your coupon is valid for every days of the festival
No reservation required / Upon your arrival, present the print version of this coupon (with the QR code) directly at the main ticket office (220 Marchant Street). The ticket office is open from 4PM to midnight from Tuesday to Thursday AND from noon to midnight from Friday to Sunday / Electronic coupons will not be accepted
Additional fees for the rides ($)
This offer cannot be combined to any other offers or promotions / No value after expiration date
Tuango’s refund policy does not apply to this offer
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers: http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Fête du Lac des Nations Inc.
La Fête du Lac des Nations 220 rue Marchant
Sherbrooke, Quebec, J1J3V2, CA Phone: (819) 569 5888
The Fête du Lac des Nations Promutuel Assurance family festival invites you to take part in its 36th edition from July 18th through July 23rd 2017. Visitors will be treated to about 30 shows of various styles, presented on three stages in Sherbrooke’s Jacques-Cartier park. The event also features les Grands feux Bell de la Fête du Lac des Nations Promutuel Assurance, an impressive musical fireworks competition. The event also proposes many activities for the whole family including inflated children’s games, an arts and crafts section as well as the largest mobile amusement park in the Eastern Townships. Treat yourself to some family fun in the heart of the city of Sherbrooke!
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!