Buy now for only 44
What you get
- $44 for a degustation of some of the best ciders in North America for 2 PEOPLE and exclusive products to bring back home! (value of $88) – Taxes included!
- A tasting of 3 ciders (5oz) of your choice PER PERSON in a wonderful interior décor or on their outdoor terrace with view on the orchard and the Monteregian Hills. Choose your 3 ciders from a selection of over 25 choices!
- You will take home:
- A 4pack Cid PER PERSON (4XCid Original OR 4Xcid Rosé OR 4XCid Amber OR 4XCid Hopsy)
- 1 pitcher of specialty cider (1 litre format) PER PERSON, exclusive to Cidrerie Milton and not available in bottle
- Enjoy your ciders with a delicious meal at their bistro, where stuffed bread, salad and soup honour the apple! ($)
- A Quebec-based company devoted to the quality of its ciders, the respect and valorization of the apple
- At only 10 minutes from Granby Zoo; combine both activites for a even more fantastic day!
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 15 coupons upon purchase for personal use
1 coupon valid for 2 people / Come with a group of friends for a festive degustation or with your loved one for a memorable time
May purchase 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
Offer starts June 20, 2017 / Ends August 25, 2017
No reservation required
Open every day from 8am to 6pm and on Thursdays and Fridays until 8pm
This offer cannot be combined to any other offer or promotion / No cash value
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Cidrerie Milton 5 Route 137
Sainte-Cécile-de-Milton, Quebec, J0E2C0, CA Phone: (450) 777-2442
The history of Cidrerie Milton, formerly known as Les Vergers de la Colline, started in 1927, while the orchard has since been handed down from one generation to another by the Lasnier familly. You will be surprised by the variety and all the products that you can find at Cidrerie Milton!
Cidrerie Milton has concocted many cider-making methods that are unique to them, such as the maceration of the Dolgo to obtain a natural rosé tint that gives the product its colour and uniqueness. Cid Rosé, developed with this technique, has received the New World Modern Cider award in 2016 at GLINTCAP, the only contest dedicated to ciders in North America! They have also been awarded a Golf medal in 2017 in the Wood Aged Cider category with the Cuivre fût de chêne
Boutique: You will find over 25 ciders, the house’s renown pies, pâtés and tourtières, fresh apples and much more to please your taste buds!
Bistro: Come live a memorable experience where the apple is celebrated. Sandwiches, salads and soups accompanied by a pitcher of cider… We have created delicious recipes to honour the fruit of our labour.
Cidrerie: Take advantage of your trip to taste the ciders and visit the installations, the cidrerie and the orchard!
Orchard: Come during the apple season for apple picking and the many family activities offered to you
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!