Tuango Montreal Deal of the Day: Obsidem Games: $17 for a “Dynamic Duo” game for 2 people (value of $34)
Buy now for only $
What you get
- Play a fictional character in the story, display resourcefulness and collaborate with your partner in order to successfully escape!
- OPTION #1: $17 (taxes included) for a “Dynamic Duo” game for 2 people (value of $34)
- OPTION #2: $34 (taxes included) for a “Dynamic Duo” game for 4 people (value of $68)
- Escape games that will challenge you in a thrilling way, all while giving you a sense of total immersion, using only the most realistic environments
- A moment of pure delight to share with the person of your choice!
- Explore your surroundings, make use of logic and be relentlessly resourceful if you want to succeed!
- Just 7 minutes walk from the Metro Frontenac
- Have a look at our Description section to learn more about the “Dynamic Duo” scenario!
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Maximum of 5 coupons per person upon purchase
1 coupon valid for 2 or 4 people, depending on the chosen option
May purchase 5 additional coupons to offer as gifts
Offer starts February 15, 2017 / Ends June 15, 2017
Valid at all times
Reservation required at all times. Click here / Click on “Book Now”, choose the “Dynamic Duo” scenario and enter your Tuango voucher number in the “Promo Code” field
Valid only for the “Dynamic Duo” scenario
Click here for a list of details that apply to all offers http://www.tuango.ca/en/pages/details
Les jeux Obsidem 2025 Rue Parthenais
Montreal, Quebec, H2K1V9, CA Phone: 514-523-2550
As you are strolling along the streets of beautiful Montreal, a group of unknown masked men come out of nowhere and snatch you. You are now the victim of a kidnapping. They tie you up, duct tape your mouth and blindfold you before throwing you into an old van. The ride is shaky and seems to last forever. Suddenly, they stop.
The van doors open and they drag you into a room where they handcuff you with no mercy. You plead with them that it’s a mistake as you know nothing and haven’t done anything wrong. The kidnappers aren’t buying it. They tell you to make yourself confortable because they’ll be back in 20 minutes, assuring you that they will do everything they can to make you talk and get what they need.
They left you there in the dark — convinced they have you paralysed by fear. What they don’t know is they are handing you an opportunity, a chance to find a way out. Will you have enough time before it’s too late?
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!