Today’s Groupon Montreal Daily Deal of the Day: Al Gladiatore Restaurant Bar: $49.99 for a Three-Course Italian Meal for Two, $94.99 for Four, or $144.99 for Six (62% Off)
Buy now from only $49.99
You save $83.01
Today’s Groupon from Al Gladiatore Restaurant Bar:
- $49.99 for a three-course Italian meal for two (a total value of up to $133).
- $94.99 for a three-course Italian meal for four (a total value of up to $266).
- $144.99 for a three-course Italian meal for six (a total value of up to $399).
Each option includes, per person:
- A Gladiatore aperitif (a $8.50 value)
- A soup of the day (a $5 value) or a Caesar salad (a $6 value) or Tre Colore salad (a $5 value)
- Linguini Trebbiano (a $23.95 value) or Angus beef bavette (a $33 value) or Pollo Chipotle (a $29.95 value) or Pesce Del Giorno (a $35 value) or Gamberi Mediterranean (a $31 value)
- A digestif (a $7.50 value)
- Tiramisu or crème brûlée (a $8 value)
- Coffee or tea (a $2.50 value)
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Friday, September 28, 2012). Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Refined Italian cuisine
Beef, chicken, seafood & fish
Includes aperitifs & desserts
Expires January 31, 2013.
Not valid in December. Valid on Saturdays after 8pm for an additional $5. Not valid on holidays. This Groupon must be used in full during the same visit. Dining room only.
Al Gladiatore Restaurant Bar
3010 boulevard St-Martin Laval
The chefs at Al Gladiatore Restaurant Bar juggle pasta, marinate fillets of fish, and grill meat and seafood to transform fresh ingredients into refined Italian dishes. The decor mirrors the menu’s Mediterranean traditions with stone arches around the bar and a vaulted ceiling, which gives the candlelit dining room the aura of a country castle.
Guests start their culinary journey by sipping on the house’s signature aperitif before tasting the soup of the day, Caesar salad croutons, or refreshing Tre Colore salads.In one of five main-course options, the kitchen staff garnishes Angus beef bavette (raised without antibiotics or added hormones) with cream sauce made with mushrooms and French shallots, and grills chicken topping it with Chipotle sauce and goat cheese. Both dishes come with potatoes and vegetables to fully satisfy appetites. Diners can indulge in linguine Trebbiano accompanied by shallots, shrimps, mushrooms, broccoli, sun dried tomatoes and spinach in a Vodka rosé sauce or let themselves be pleasantly surprised by the catch of the day. Seafood lovers can also opt for Gamberi Mediterranean for Mediterranean-style shrimps served with fresh vegetables and rice.
Tiramisu and crème brûlée bring a sweet finish to the feast and are accompanied by warm beverages and a digestif.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!