Today’s Groupon Montreal Daily Deal of the Day: Clinique Bio Esthétique – $99 for One Year of IPL Hair Removal on One, $199 for Two, or $299 for Three Body Areas (Save $301 or 75% Off)
Buy now from only $99
You save $301
Today’s Groupon from Clinique Bio Esthétique:
- $99 for up to eight sessions of IPL hair removal on one body area (up to a $480 value)
- $199 for up to eight sessions of IPL hair removal on two body areas (up to a $960 value)
- $299 for up to eight sessions of IPL hair removal on three body areas (up to a $2,000 value)
This Groupon is valid for the following body areas:
- Each count as one area: upper lip (a $30 value), cheeks (a $50 value), chin (a $30 value), sideburns (a $50 value), back of the neck (a $60 value), throat (a $60 value), belly button (a $50 value), bikini line (a $60 value), forearms (a $100 value), and underarms (a $50 value)
- Each count as two areas: Brazilian (a $70 value), full bikini (a $120 value), half legs (a $120 value), thighs (a $150 value), half back (a $125 value), and abdomen (a $150 value)
- Each count as three areas: full back (a $250 value), full torso (a $250 value), and full legs (a $250 value)
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Friday, July 27, 2012). Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
For all skin types
Large selection of body areas for men & women
Expires July 30, 2013.
Limit 1 per person. May buy additional as gifts. Must schedule first appointment before July 30, 2013. Valid for one year after activation. Reservation required and subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Only valid for the option purchased. Non-transferable. Must wait 6–8 weeks for treatments on the same area.
Clinique Bio Esthétique
5022 Côte-des-Neiges, suite B, Montreal
The experienced team of laser techs at Clinique BIO Esthétique zaps away unwanted hair and smoothens skin with noninvasive IPL technology. During an initial consultation, customers choose the areas to treat, such as underarms, half backs, or complete legs, before the aesthetician conducts a skin diagnosis in order to personalize safely performed treatments for specific skin tones. Devoid of potentially harmful UV rays, the pulsed light produces a targeted heat that travels through the skin and destroys the root of the hair at the follicle with minimal discomfort. The spa specialists recommend that clients wait six to eight weeks between sessions on the same area to complete the cycle of hair growth. Over time, hair becomes softer and scarcer, which makes skin appear smoother.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!