Today’s Groupon Montreal Daily Deal of the Day: Alpenhaus: $49 for a Three-Course Swiss Fondue Dinner for Two (52% Off)
Buy now for only $49
You save $53.10
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Wednesday, July 25, 2012). Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
Specialty of Swiss fondue
Decor inspired by traditional Swiss chalets
Live music on the weekends
In Montreal since 45 years
Expires November 30, 2012
Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. 1 Groupon goes for 2 persons. Limit of 3 per table. Reservation required and subject to avaibility. Taxes included. Tips not included and based on the regular value.
1279 rue St-Marc Montréal
The three-course dinner includes:
- One swiss-cheese fondue with wine and kirsch (up to a $21.95 value)
- Choice of two main dishes:
- One chinese fondue with chicken or beef for two (up to a $24.95 value/person)
- Two entrees of either veal cutlet jägerschnitzel (up to a $24.95
- value) or sliced Zurich-style veal (up to a $23.95 value)
- One swiss-chocolate fondue (up to a $13.25 value)
- Two swiss coffees (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Fertig coffee with kirsch
- Swiss Dream with kirsch and Tia Maria
Amid the rustic wooden interior inspired by chalets in the Swiss Alps, the friendly staff at Alpenhaus has travelled through the dining room to drop of platefuls of traditional mountain cuisine for 45 years. After sharing a pot of wine-infused fondue made with swiss cheese, diners can choose to split the steaming broth of chinese fondue, into which they dip slices of chicken or beef, or sample Zurich-style sliced veal smothered with a mushroom-and-wine sauce. Mugs of spiked coffee complement pieces of fruit coated in melted swiss chocolate for dessert. On weekend nights, they can say cheers while accompanied by live piano music.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!